вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

🗿🗿🇨🇱One of the most beautiful I have ever

🗿🗿🇨🇱One of the most beautiful I have ever seen in my life, in Easter Island (Isla de Pascua or Rapa Nui), the most isolated place in the world in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. This is where my photographer adventure really begins. Do you know why? Because at this time (in 2008), I was using the P mode on my first DSLR camera like. I just realized that the photos were all missed up with wrong settings! Too bad, as I won't be going back soon to this incredible place so far way from home, I decided to learn Photography for real and to invest in the best gears to be sure to get the best pics the next time I will visit a place like that!! This is how I become photographer Good Night! And Happy Easter again! . .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Paris s'éveille!Bon dimanche 😊..

Paris s'éveille! Bon dimanche 😊 . . . living_europe